Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A story of a cute duckilng-❤Small❤

“Once upon a time...
there was a little ducking(s-mall) who lived with her sis(me)  XD

One day...some bad guy were talking some bad things about s-mall...
they said s-mall is dirty and disgusting...  :/

unfortunately...s-mall accidentally knew these rumors...
and she decided to beg for a bath...
so...her sister(me) didn't hesitate to fulfill her decision...XD ”


Here...S-mall's bathing process...  
*
*
*
 1.was sank inside a water tank with Dynamo detergent and washing powder❤

 s-mall with her sis(blur)❤


2.after cleaning thoroughly all the washing powder and detergent away...sank into another clean water tank❤

 3.was being brushed and rust so the dust and dirt can be removed ❤
 


4. squeezed out the water...half-dried duck❤



 5.piang piang piang!!!XD  using hairdryer to blow-dry s-mall❤



6.since my hands are sore by holding the hairdryer...leave her under the big big fan❤


oops...a new clean s-mall was done and was ready to welcome the arrival of rabbit year

 She wanna shout out to those bad guys that
“I am a Clean Clean Duck now...Dun try to tease and bully me again!!!”



so...what's next...

is the camwhore session of s-mall and her sis

 ♥

 ♥♥

 ♥♥♥

 ♥♥♥♥

 ♥♥♥♥♥

 ♥♥♥this one abit blur...but i like♥♥♥

 ♥♥♥Kiss♥Kiss♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥blur my face...coz this one de s-mall too adorable lea♥♥♥♥



Oh...Finally...
big big mission completed...
S-mall is cleaner and brighter now...
no one can talk about her bad things again lea >v<


Too bad...my hands are so dehydrated now...
coz keep sinking inside the water with detergent and washing powder
hope my hand lotion can hydrate both my hands again...



One day more to CNY...
cnt describe my feeling right now...
coz nearer the day to CNY...it's also remind me to my final exam...
Suckssss...
but dun care lah(even i haven started my revision yet)...CNY the biggest day and have to play gaogao   :)


Oh No...4 o'clock now...have to crawl to my bed now lea...
2moro have to go back grandma's house to pray for ancestors...
go for a hair dye...
ya...and oso go BF's house to tidy up his room =.='''
so so so many things to do...
wish me good luck that everything can be done before CNY...
God Bless...


❤Good Night Again...❤


❤Kindly reminded to click on the older post below, thx❤



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template