Saturday, November 13, 2010

❤Home sweet Home-dinner time❤

Last sunday
was having my wonderful dinner time wif my family
it's been a long time we didn't eat tgt
daddy,mummy,me,3 sisters and yima(grandma)
hehe
Coz my dad was temporary working in Thailand


My sis suggested 2 津津生鱼米粉- a chinese-styled restaurant
Almost every muarian know this place
here the foodssss~~~~~~


 otak is muarian favouite, no doubt!!!!
 this one is 脆皮豆腐
 here's the signature dish of the restaurant - 生鱼米粉
 obviously the restaurant name is originated from this dish
 my sisters' favourite — 盐鸡
 my & daddy's favourite - fried chitterlings
马来风光 - kankong



suddenly,daddy n mummy keep laughing
hiak hiak hiak
coz they won lottery (few hundred only)
so their children 
wanna gain some advantage from them
LOL LOL LOL
pictures wif sweet family......
 tis is my youngest sis - noyou(is starving all the time)
 me ,papa n mummy❤
 look at my daddy's stupid face - he was juz too excited 2 take photo❤
 ok, its me xD
 my 2 sisters (ahh qi and vionn)
 here's my cute sis n me
 my daddy ever warned me not to put his photo on the web but who cares xD


*v* Another satisfied meal *v*
and here's the bill

wanna cry if i have 2 pay, but ofcoz this is daddy responsibility xD



After dinner
i brought my sis to buy some only-women-needed stuff
and we reached home at 9pm++

Seriously
i start missing my home
coz u noe
i didn't go bck my sweet home tis weekend
Usually i go bck every week
tis week is an exception
coz my beloved ex-roommate wanna cum 4 gathering 2moro
looking forward
so......
another busy weekend 2 go

reli hope that i have more time 2 write my blog
nxt blog will b about my “nail”
stay tuned ^v^


b4 ending my post
share some stupid camwhore picture 
photo which were taken after i using face mask 美肌志-净白补水纳米面膜
super nice mask wif affordable price - RM36.90 with 7 pieces inside(available at Watson now)

here's the stupid photo >>>>>>>>>>
 normal faces
 necklace which i bought during that day at workshop
 with my adorable duck(s-mall) muackzzzz❤
here's the stupid face LOL (just laugh ,everyone)


laughing is our daily excersice
any objections???
hopefully no......
apparently
laughing is good 4 health xD

Well
awaiting 4 2moro
❤Good bye beloved readers❤

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=。=~mo lai de tat face~~wakakak~look like oku xD~~go eat bojio me~sad~

Hui Yin said...

haha~pretty face lai de la~~wat oku la!!!!walao a!!!!haha~nxt time la~~

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template