Monday, November 15, 2010

3D acrylic nail art VS my day

Bonjour tout le monde
(meaning:Hello everybody)
feel like greeting u all in different language
tat's y i write in french^^

Last tuesday
i became a nail model of a 'nail art candidate' in ADONIS
for exam purpose only
well
i was just showing my nails & fingers
but not my face 
ok
dun misunderstand :)

that morning
we depart at 11.30am
fetched by my cousin with her new "Honda City"
<<<look b4 going out>>>
 look like a kid xD

So
The gal spent about 2 hrs++ to complete her challenge
that is "complete & design 3D acrylic nail within 2hrs"
Here's the outcome
 My thumb nail
 4 of my finger nails
mix mix^^


"She is quite designable
But just not so skillful and her handwork's rough"
Comments from the strict examiner 

u noe
i was so nervous that time
i scared that she will fail
but luckily she passed with 72marks (pass=70m)
God bless her and congratzzz again

And that day my cousin was also a bridal-make-up model 
her look
  ♥  
so mature rite?look like my older sis instead of younger cousin.But she look younger and prettier in her nature, free-of-make-up look♥
who's older?right or left?? LOL
our nails.can anyone differentiate??


^u^ So end of this part ^u^
But...um...
At that night about 10pm++
i hanged out with my cousin
Venue: station 1 cafe (Batu Berendam)
Purpose: free Wi-Fi service  ^o^
 
Haha
we ordered some snacks and drinks
and were sitting there for about 3 to 4 hrssss
the "MUST" session ----------------------
narcissism (charlyn) ♥
 narcissism (yumin)
 we'r narcissism XD


was totally exhausted that day
but its worth
coz that day
~~~is the first time i experienced 3D acrylic nail art by myself
~~~i blogged my previous post at station 1 cafe

today 15.11.2010
is my beloved roommate-elyn and coursemate-vivian's birthday
Specially 2 them
Happy b'day and best wish 2 u all

LYN LYN
stay happy with ur dar...k...♥♥♥
hope u like the way we celebrate ur b'day
♥Happy sweet 19's Birthday

 <<<End Of Day>>>

Again
=) Good Night My Friend (=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowowo~model ~~~~bukit mor 之光~xD~~

Hui Yin said...

haha~

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template