Wednesday, December 22, 2010

♥Happy sweet nineteen to me♥

Yeah......
i just passed through a simple but unforgettable b'day celebration on 13.12.2010♥
As i mentioned in my previous post
my parents, sisters and cousins cannot celebrate with me on time
but they had sent their sincere wishes to me
so again, thx and i love u all ♥

bf and his family bought me a cake from NADEJE
Big THX to them ♥
and simple birthday procedures went on as usual
singing b'day song, made a wish, blew the candlessss, cut the cake, ate the cake and the most important part
wait for it...... took photo!!! ^v^
Again, let's photo tell u all the exact story......

 Finally, there's a b'day cake that specially bought to me...thx again
 A MUST photo b4 all the b'day procedures began
Another MUST photo with bf♥
 Make a wish(my face look like abit fake)
  concentrated on making my wishes
 Blowing...blowing...blowing...
 Layer Cake♥
 BF tot is his b'day =.='''

Haha...haha...haha...
i was so happy that day
Does anyone feel curious why bf' sisters nvr shown up in this post
yup...coz they didn't dress nicely and so they refused to take photo
but is ok...at least they are with me♥

What's next???
go back Malacca coz mid-term break was over......
and we walked around, shopped around in DP & MP
for sure buying clothes for the coming Chinese New Year
recommendations here,
if u wish to shop in Malacca
please go to the link bridge there which connected Carrefour to Hatten Squares
Because the clothes there are so CHEAP...
most of the shops offered a price of RM25 for each piece of clothe......
Goods there are so fashionable and with good quality too
Dun hesitate to get cheaper clothes there...
So, my bf nvr hesitate to get himself an ARMOR (for the purpose:to hiong the club) xD


Evidence shown below
*
*
*
 His armor...
he's so narcissist
we dropped by in front of a shop and took a photo♥

Of course...
watching movie is another MUST
So, we watched “Narnia 3:The Voyage Of the Dawn Treader”

and i dun think this movie is so suck as most of the ppl said
no bad actually, and i rated 3 stars for this movie
moderate rating *****
Ya~and i do really like the main male character - Edmund Penvensie
u noe why??bcoz of his handsome face~~LOL
almost every movie has at least a funny character
so ya....for narnia 3 - Eustace (Edmund's cousin)
He damned funny ^v^

Dong Dong Dong......
12am again...
my b'day finally come to an end...
feels satisfied and grateful
Thx god that i still alive and so as ppl around me
appreciate everything since i have grown up to 19...
sadly, a year more i will end my teen's life
and turn out to be 20th, 21st, 22nd..............
Seriously, I DUNWAN!!!!!!
*
*
*

Few days later, when i took a short nap in my MLC hostel...
suddenly, my friends walked inside my room and gave me a real surprised celebration
thx Lihying, Elyn and his bf as well...
i do surprise coz i almost wanna close my eyes and ready to dream for something that time 
and i nvr sense that they will buy me a cake since my b'day has already passed few days ago
Again...thx thx thx♥♥♥

 My duck joined the shooting part too ^^
all about a b'day girl should do :)


For the Present Part♥

Bf bought me a bracelet from Lazo Diamond
Last year, he oso bought me a bracelet as my 18th b'day present
but i accidentally lost it
so i promised him this time i will nvr let the bracelet leave me♥

 he added this doubled-love to the bracelet
 like it so much♥
wear it all the time...thx dear^^
*
*

BF's grandmom bought me a cute-rabbit pinky T-SHIRT as present
 super cute and it suits me♥
*
*

My lovely cousin bought me a brownish-leather cardigan
and i searched evrywhere 4 the kind of cardigan
but apparently i failed to find
and it's so excited when i saw the cardigan appeared right in front of me

Too bad, it's a bit large to me~but i am goin to workshop at muar to make it smaller
*
*

Lastly,a present from my ex-housemates...Hwee sin, Xiao Man and Sin Ru
is a duck pillow, i guess...
but most of the ppl say it looks like a chicken =='''
Please, my ducklings hate chicken  xD
 OMG~~so Cute~~right?? i gave it a name called “HUN HUN”
my first sight to her...she is female, obviously hahaha!!!
*
*

also...as a b'day girl
i bought myself something too
make-up items from SASA and ETUDE HOUSE

From SASA:
♥lips concealer and nude colour lipstick(Heavy Rotation)
♥Brown Eye Liner(Cyber Colours)
♥Mascara(Kiss Me)
♥Brushes Set
From Etude House:
♥2 nails colours(Light Pink and Pinky glitter)2 for only RM5.90   
♥Light pinky shinny lip gloss


Now, i focus more on my lip care and lip colour~~
a girl's lip is so important
Dun ever neglect ur lip...
and every girl shud at least owns a lip balm in order to have a hydrated lip♥  
 

B4 i ended my post
share a song with u all
my favoutire Asia girl's band
不作你的朋友- S.H.E
From Charlyn Ng

 


 ❤Kindly reminded to click on the older post below, thx❤


3 comments:

♥◕‿◕。vioNn♥`•.¸¸.•´ said...

i wan layer cake!!!!!!

Hui Yin said...

ada la~~u open blog ya~~but nth inside de ==

♥◕‿◕。vioNn♥`•.¸¸.•´ said...

open long time oredi~
lazy update~

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template