Monday, December 6, 2010

Buy Buy Buy

Home sweet home
Feel like shouting...
Charlyn's home!!!
but YEAH, there will be one week time for me to stay in my sweet home...
to sleep in my own bed, cover my own blanket and sleep with...... 
My 6 little cutie ducklings


but for sure i will step out to the town
plan to change a new hair style, mayb :)

I know, it's already been a week i didn't update my pity bloggie
is not bcoz of my laziness
but instead of i cnt connect to the internet at my mlc hostel
Screw up my life!!! =(

Well
ignore the bad part
and let's talk about how i passed my awesome weekend last time
if i am not mistaken
i had ever mentioned in my previous post that i went to KL with my bf

 headed to KL

KL is a huge city
and i dun really know exactly which Sun Inn i stayed actually
is that the Sun Inn in Kelana Jaya or Subang Jaya??
lobby of Sun Inn??!!! xD

ok, but that's not important
because there's something that much more important than that
Please guess wat's the “something”  ;)

Ofcoz the Something is to shop, to buy and to eat...... ;D

First
♥♥♥The “Eat” Part♥♥♥
Due to hunger and temptation from the foodiesss 
i didn't even take a picture for my yummy foodsss
felt so sorry to them ( ME: paiseh har, foodfood=( 

felt so contented about all my meals there except 4 one
(i cnt tell u all which meal is the one that i detest so so much, coz someone will beat me xD)
My contented meal list
*Carl's junior (but i think call cow junior better)
*Murni at SS2

Next
♥♥♥The “Shop” Part♥♥♥
emphasize again, “Shop” is my favorite part =)
we went to two shopping complex which are 1U and Sunway Pyramid
i actually dun like to shop at 1U
coz there'r full of branded shopssss
the prices attracted me more than the goods they sell
and so i didn't  buy more at there
some more the place is too giant
at the end, my leg almost break  LOL

The first day, we shopped at 1U
Since my sister and bro stay quite near from 1U
so i called them to meet me and we shop tgt
but unluckily they became 2 drowned rats due to the heavy rain :P
HA HA HA HA HA HA............

busy to shop so we didn't take much photo

 dunno when they took this =='''
 F.O.S
F.O.S

We shopped until 7pm++ and bck to the hotel
freaking exhausted especially the driver-♥bf♥

So, the next day we shopped again at Sunway Pyramid
I felt so frustrated coz previous day at 1U, i bought 2 T-shirts only 
Lack of sleep + Dun really have a good meal that day b4 i shopped
influenced my mood badly
but no long after i felt so energetic after i bought a watch :)

We started to walk, shop and take photo
take a rest and we bought a ♥Green Tea♥ from Starbucks

 i edited the colour of the photo, for fun XD

we took lots of photo inside a skincare shop call "NOPS"
which is the place that bf's cousin work at

 he bullied me :'(
 ♥♥♥
 listened to the phone♥♥
 hahahaha♥♥
 his face look so concentrate♥♥
 me♥♥

Hiak Hiak Hiak
we also took lots of photo with MR/Mrs DUCK, Xmas Trees and MR/MRS Penguin... 
All the decorations are damn cute especially the penguin♥

 I like Duckie♥♥
 This is the penguin♥♥
 HI,Mr, Duck♥♥
 ♥♥
 the Xmas decorations♥♥
 ♥♥
 BF♥♥
 Me♥♥


Lastly
♥♥♥The "Buy" Part♥♥♥
"Buy" means that i broke again ;'( 
But this time better
coz at least i still left few hundreds after the 2 days KL trip
So, to be frank, i dun really buy much 
u know why
Coz majority of the shops in this two shopping complex are selling expensive branded stuffs
that's why i din buy much

Here's the "bought" list
*A bag & pair of earrings from Bonita
*2 shirts from Seed
*2 clothes from ♥ROMP♥my favorite shop
*pair of shoes from Vincci
*DKNY watch from City Chain♥
 ♥Love this sooo much♥


Unfortunately, i didn't buy a dream wallet since i wish to change a new wallet 4 long long time ago
and i didn't really buy alot and cnt reach my "shopping satisfaction"
But never mind
coz i will go KL again with my friendssss at the end of month mayb
so so so looking forward>>>>>>

It's time to end my post
share some photo i took after i back from KL......



♥♥♥Good Night PPL♥♥♥

For the b'day girl - vionn (my sister)
Happy B'day
May all ur wishes come true



My performance again
匿名的好友-杨丞琳
by Charlyn NG

 


^v^Kindly click on the “older post” below^v^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template