Thursday, November 25, 2010

Making Decisions

Okie
really dunno how to start my post
feel abit fed up by using “hey”,“hi”or “hello” to begin my post

As usual
i attend my classes
eat, drink and sleep 4 whole day

But sometimes
life really doesn't go well as we planned
Because we are always struggling among choices, temptations as well
Thus, making decisions become one important part in our daily life  

For most of the teenagers, the formula is below
Play>Study , agree???
For me, “totally agree” =)
We can play almost everyday
conversely, we cannot study all the time
even attending classes
Some ppl only go for chit-chatting
i am the one xD
Conclusion is that
<Play=almost all the time> ; <study=not all the time>
almost all the time > not all the time
so : play>study   (Yin's theory)    
hahaha...funny right???  ;)
But is true ok......

Giving an example that happened on me recently...
Last Thursday 
i was struggling about whether i shud go Genting with my family(Play) or stay in Malacca 4 attending my classes(Study)
i have asked 4 many opinions 
majority of the answers are :Yes, u shud go Genting.
But, at the end
i chose to stay in Malacca 
Actually, i was not attending any classes on Thursday and Yes, i regret!!!
U know why??!!!
coz i didn't follow the formula "PLAY > STUDY"    TvT
4get about it, coz next time i will just follow the formula to choose, without any other thoughts   ^v^

Thx all my readers so much
Coz u r all willing to stand for my complaints and ridiculous theories♥

Next
wanna share some photo that was taken last Tuesday(Public Holiday)
i went back Muar and had a nice cheong k session with my cousins and friends

attire of the night, the cardigan make me look fatter ^^
♥Euglyn♥Charlyn♥Gina♥Quinn♥
♥it's been a long time 4 of us didn't take photo tgt♥
vionn is not here~hi-fi LOL
♥pretty and the aunty♥
pretty min min again
hiao aunty and hiao aunty-soon-to-be xD
a lenglui yeah-ing to us
yo~yumin in the room
 yo~huiyin in the room


Hehe~damn happy that day
and by coincidence
we met daboy they all
their room is at upstairs while ours is at downstairs
so we ppl went up and down to each other room and snatched each other mic  LOLA

photo took after i back home ^o^
*
*
*

Here
wanna conrgtazzz to my youngest sister ------ Ng Noyou
for her success “2010最佳课外活动表现奖
this reward consider as one of the top reward in the school
and are giving to those who is active in participating and had won lots of co-curriculum competitions
i am really proud of her and my family too
so, the school authorities purposely invited my parents to attend their event

 from left (papa, mummy, noyou, unknown)


From this photo, i can feel how much joyful my parents were
they are so proud to have my sister as their daughter
May i shout that:
"I LOVE my family so much"

Beside of this reward
she oso got 4th place as her academic achievement ^v^
Outcome of her excellent results in both academic and co-curriculum fields
She keep begging me to take this photo with her trophies^^



Well
i spent my whole afternoon to blog 
and finally come to the end

This saturday i am going to sit 4 my first mid-term exam
gud luck to all my friends and coursemates
to myself ofcoz ^^
Right after the exam
i wanna go to SS2 and mayb go "1 Utama"(suck name) for shopping
Murni, Cow juniors, Chili's(hopefully can go)
Wait 4 me pls~~hehe
Gud news is this time i didn't force my bf to bring me go
coz he jio me go first de
Hiak Hiak Hiak

Pray to my money pls
i dunwan drop after i went back from SS2
Hope i will pass a wonderful weekends
and u ppl too
❤♥❤♥❤♥Good Day❤♥❤♥❤♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template