Wednesday, November 10, 2010

♥Legendary Outing With Bestiessss♥

Again.....
Hello, my beloved readers
i have passed my legendary weekend with my frenzzz n sisters
yup~~~
Last post is about my outing wif my cousins in little cafe

So, tis post will be totally about our singk n yumcha session 
venue: Rockstar city & moli(muar)
date : 6/11/2010
time : 8.30pm till 1.30am
participant : charlynvictoreuglynvionnDaboy Seemui chia

This time we more punctual
but 3 hrs 4 us 2 sing only
Obviously not enough!!!!
but no choice
coz this is the only KTV in Muar
most suitable 4 teenagers 2 go 
ya,all of us still teenagers XD

less word, less talk
Lets' photo tell u everyting
here we are

 experiencing her self-narcissism
 my pretty cousin
 bro n me 1
 bro n me 2
 bro n sis 1
 bro n sis 2
 wif my sis
 three of us 1
 three of us 2
 ^v^
 ^v^
 ^v^
 XD
 YvY
 mui mui n victor
 can anyone c daboy's eyes
 omg~~
 sampat sampat XD
 daboy feed me
 ah hong feed daboy~the potato chip is licked by vionn b4 feeding daboy LOL
 ah jin nizzz!!!
 ♥v
 2 bros
 daboy n me sing tgt
 hehe
 oops~this is my sis
 bro



We din sing a lot tat day
and after that we go moli 
participant increase to 8 ppl
that is yulim n his nephew

When we arrived at moli
we saw 2 tables which r sit by bukit.mor and parit.jawa kia
hahaha
yes we admit 
all the noises in moli are from us
we walk around
talk here n there 
but we will nvr 4get 2 take photo xD

camwhoring again
 with my beloved cousin
 these are taken by stupid daboy~ all of them r so blur!!!
only this one okok only =v='''



wanna shout out that
what a legendary night i passed♥



^v^Good night everyone^v^
will update my blog again soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahha~sohai day @@

Hui Yin said...

haha~

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template