Friday, February 4, 2011

◕mY raBbit yeAr EvE◕

Gong xi Fa Chai...Hong Bao Na Lai...  XD

this is the Disney little donald duck (caller her xiao do) that bf gave me during new year eve...he tried very hard to collect 20++ stickers and paid RM36.90 for this cutie from Guardian store...big thx to bf♥♥♥

oh...it's finally came to the day that i was so looking forward to...
Another Chinese New Year...
Feel so so so good... :)
So here...wanna blog about something that related to my new year eve...
i was having a short shopping session as some of my new year stuffs are not yet bought
therefore...it was a MUST for me to go to the town but traffic congestion everywhere ><

Another big thx for my cousin that specially drove me there♥


i admit that i am a super duper narcissism...LOL


so...i bought some Only-girls-needed-clothes, Masks, Face Products, Necklaces, foodies, beverages and etc......

flower-shape necklace♥

 
To pass a perfect new year...these items are really urgent in need :)

BTW...i had already passed through a super hectic new year eve...
how hectic was it???
well...after shopping...BF fetched me to his home to have reunion dinner...
We also went to Sungai Mati to fetch back his sisters......
after that...ofcoz we back to BF's home to have reunion dinner...
but i have to control...coz i still have my own house's reunion dinner...
right after the dinner at his home...i helped bf tidied up his whole messy room...


OMG...can u all feel how hectic i was that time?? :)

Now...it's time to talk about my home

the decorations of my sweet home...
 Dinning room ♥
 ♥
 the fake flowers♥
 ♥
 gold rabbits♥
 gold piggies ♥
God Of Wealth 财神爷♥ this one look abit like my douzi♥
 Good Good Fortune to U all...♥福♥
 bling bling de lanterns ♥
 real tree trunk with fake flowers♥
 Gypsophila ♥满天星♥
 Tangerine Tree♥桔子树♥
the flowers with small golden rabbit decorations♥


These are the Foodies for CNY◕◕◕◕◕◕

There's still many more inside my house :P
Here...the steamboat...once a year...so i ate as many as i can...
these food are for the last round...therefore...no much foods are left...but still i was so satisfied ◕v◕


it's time to pray for our “Jade Emperor”(玉皇大帝 or 天公)...
i am Hokkien Lang XD...so...as tradition...we have to pray for Jade Emperor during the first day and first ninth day of CNY :)
we cnt obey the tradition...
 everyone have to wear ang ang(red red) XD
 all the offerings for Jade Emperor
 Douzi prayed sincerely
 me and bf prayed sincerely 
 sis prayed sincerely too


so...after the praying session...
we need to fold the paper money and ready to burn all the paper notes...
these are called paper notes...but for more accurate name is Thnee Kong Chua or Heaven Money

we enjoyed lots of fireworks and firecrackers also...
it's just so so so on my new year mood 
but we camwhore since we all wore ang ang XD
 me and sis♥
 thick faces bro♥
 it's me...busy replying all those new year wishes♥
♥ 
 clear version♥
BF and me♥we both wore T-shirts from Disney 
 Another sweet photo♥
 my bro stole my camera and tou tou took photo with my grandma ♥

...END...
So...this was how i passed my new year eve...

Again...at here...
wish everyone has a blast new year...


◕.◕Happy New Year◕.◕












徐佳莹-失落沙洲
by charlyn ng
 ignore the noise



❤Kindly reminded to click on the older post below, thx❤



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template