Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sick Sick Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry 4 abandoning my blog 4 such a long time
although is juz a week +++
but i promised myself that will blog twice a week
since my bf said blogger like me will definitely stop blogging after few blogs

The reason of y i didn't blog is bcoz of
ya, officially ,i am SICK from last wednesday till now T.T
Fever, sore throat, flu, cough...nearly drive me hell
actually i seldome sick
but once i sick, that must be super serious
therefore, tis week i skip my classes
just wanna rest more until fully recover
To be frank, i really hope that i can attend 2moro class 

Special thx to my dear 4 taking care of me past few daysssss❤
Here are some photo during my past holiday


❤All about little cafe❤
new jie and bui min XD

QQ noyou and her pretty sis LOL

 noyou wif ah bui

 Noyou solo 1

 noyou solo 2


 2 fat ladies XD

 sis and bro❤

 cousin solo

 ah bui silly face

 noyou solo 3

 sweet sweet love ❤

 sweet sweet heart❤

 three of us❤

 da chu and xiao chu❤



❤Duck Duck Duck❤my favourite toys❤
 me wif pillow duck❤

 ah bui wif pillow doggie❤

 wanna bring u 2 home but i cnt

 pig wif 2 little Q ducks

beauty and the ducks LOL



Dun really satisfy wif my past holiday
coz i din travel around 
but still hope that someday, someone can bring me go somewhere
travel travel travel......xixi
wanna crawl to bed now
my daddy start nagging on me



short video of 爱是你眼里的一首情歌-郭美美
but this one is by Charlyn Ng^^enjoy
ps: kindly ignore the noise






To all my Readers
Good night and take gud care of urself
since the whether's so bad nowadays
❤drink more water❤

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so gatal~haha~

Hui Yin said...

hi bro^^tis saturday~~~

Cathy said...

nice voice charlyn.. <3

Hui Yin said...

thx cathy <3

123cyndi said...

lenglui senior,go bcum singer i sure supportxDhahaha

Hui Yin said...

haha~~thx my sweet junior^^

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template