Monday, December 13, 2010

say byebye to eighteens and say hi to nighteensssss

Dang Dang Dang Dang...
Charlyn is officially 19 now
yup~i admit
i am getting older and older
but i hate getting older sooooo much
maybe i can tell u all my exact age now
but few years later
Dun ever ask me:“How old are you?”
coz i will get mad
but i won't go suicide :)


B'day girl has something to say
*
*
*
*
Daddy & Mummy Part
My daddy and mummy are not with me now
since daddy went to pahang 4 his business
whereas mummy went to HongKong 4 fun
it's too bad they cnt celebrate b'day with me this year
so they gave me few hundreds dollars as my spiritual compensation
but to be frank, i rather they do be with me now
coz celebrate b'day with the special person who brought u to this world
is just so wonderful and u can imagine that the surrounding is occupied by happiness atmosphere
aren't we sweet family?? :)

Sisters & Cousins Part
Oh ya, it's true
everyone's grown up and have to busy with their own life
that's why we cnt gather so often
during special days too
they used to celebrate my b'day
But now, end up with nth
feeling so bad but i am still ok with it
at least i know they are still the one who concern and care about me
Freaking miss the time i spent with them


 last 2 years d photo
2008 we took this at parit jawa seaside


Friends Part
hometown friends, mmu friends, housemates and roommates
None of them are with me now
but most of them have already sent their wishes 4 me through phone and fb
i am so happy to receive their sincere wishes when i knew that they still rmbr my b'day
Thx my monkey bro and zhenzhen oso
Thx them 4 no reason actually
 

my mmu mates^^
monkey bro and zhenzhen


Daughter Part
Dun be shocked that i have a daughter
her name call s-mall XD
thx her 4 oways stay by my side whenever i need a ppl to concern for
She's so adorable and cute♥
 my cute daughter
her look during his father's b'day
call me sober, i dun care xD

 One and Only-Dear Part
Since last year
he never absent my b'day celebration
no exception for this year too
We promise  that we will celebrate each other b'day every year
no matter what happen
HE WILL BE WITH ME =)
as i still remember 
he gave me a bracelet as my b'day present last year
but i lost it   :'( 
Again,this year, he bought me another bracelet 
and i promise myself that i will keep it well, wear it whenever i am
Thx you, My dear.......   ( I U )

 the bracelet he bought me last year
 flower from him last year
❤our photo during my past b'day❤(it's been a year)

Again, thx 4 all the b'day wishes in fb and my phone.Thx 4 all the ppl i know and i dunno~~appreciate all the wishes~u all make my day    :)  :)  :)



End of Post
Here's performance again 
丁当-亲人 
by charlyn ng
Ps: i added a new gadgat at right hand side(Legend of a Dreamer).It's about all the song's list i sang and posted b4. Check it out if u r interested :) 



   



 ❤Kindly reminded to click on the older post below, thx❤





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template