Friday, February 25, 2011

First day of BuNny YeAr♥♥♥

how's things, readers??
i am enjoying my holiday now...
not goin anywhere...
so there's plenty of time for me to update my blog...

first day of Chinese New Year...
i know...it's a belated new year post...
but no choice...i was squeezing my brain on how to write about my new year post...
since i just took few photo for this new year...
besides that, my final exam delayed my new year post too...
therefore, here finally come to the new year post...

i decided to blog the first 3 days of CNY separately on each short post...


look and make-up of the 1st day of CNY... 
eye make up as usual with my naked lips...mix my sunscreen + BB cream as base...make-up done within 20 minutes :)

outfit of the day...love the long white dress inside from Soda...bf's sis say that my legs look fatter with this grey legging :D and ya...currently addicted to big flower shaped earrings


b4 goin out...my friends came...
and i got 1 angpau from my relatives...
relatives with the half-naked ahgong XDD

 they stole my camera and took this photo  LOL
did the same thing again ....


Well....
actually, during the first day of my CNY...
as usual, i visited bf's relatives house which located at Sungai Mati and also Bukit Gambir...
Angpau, bagua, New year foodies, beverages and lots of chit-chatting surrounded us...
too bad...we were rushing on time so we didn't take any photo :(
this is the photo we took last year at bf's relatives house...nice scenery and the house was built during the era of world-war 2, as i known, the army general stayed there b4 the house was sold to bf' grand aunt ...we could seldom see this kind of house...



so during the night time...
i went to maternal grandpa's house...
all my uncles were coming back there with their children...
i was playing fireworks with my little cousins...
they are so cute :)))

as i remembered, when i was young...
sisters and i used to spent whole new year at my grandpa's house...
but now...everything changed after grandpa had passed away 2 yrs ago...
the place become calmer than before...
also...lots of things did really change :"(


ofcoz...nothing will last forever...
just treasure everything that u own...


just a short post...
and is goin to end b4 i share some of my camwhore photo with u all...
 angpau i got during the 1st day...satisfied :)
 camwhore 1
camwhore 2 with my new bag :D
let's this smile face to end the day and this post as well :)

still...hope u all can do me a favor...
pls join my sis and bro's pages...
they are selling fashionable clothes with lower prices...
 *
 *
 *
Join my sis page here

Ev Legenda fAshion House- Girls 

she is now selling taobao items...

click the album below

淘宝代购抢手货!!!批发价~!低至RM11~~~






Join My Bro Page here

Victor_时尚_网络服装店 - Man

view the 2 Albums below

T-shirt 区



外套



 


thx for support in advance...
♥Good Night PPL♥
i am goin to KL 2moro
god bless for 2moro trip


❤Kindly reminded to click on the older post below, thx❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template