Thursday, May 26, 2011

♥♥♥520♥♥♥


 first of all....
greeting u all with a “HI”  :)
 bout 2 weeks never updated my blog...
coz of my hectic life and actually i have too many things to write, but dunno which one to post first....
so, hesitations delay my post...

520...a normal date with a hidden meaning to many teenagers...tat is “I love you”
but it's also my dad's birthday...
erm....his 48-year-old's birthday...
a super simple celebrations went on with the absent of my sister...
no family reunion dinner on 520, but we did tat on 521 since my sister came back home from KL....

 dad b'day cake-peppermint chocolate, but no more secret, no more nadeje... :(

teehee....have u guys ever seen my daddy close his eyes and make wishes...i guess not!!!he's actually not so fierce....  xD

after the b'day song, time to cut the cake and take photo for my fat dad and mum....

 3ppl from fat fat family, but they are so cute!!! XDDD


here's come a family picture without vionn...:(

one more family pix...but now, spot my dad's head...he put the happy b'day plate on his head....wakaka....funny dad :D
Finish the blowing cake part...

and.......daddy's present :)
i choose for so long ad, lastly, decided to buy him a belt...


the next day, we goin 泰国白蒸 for our family dinner...
we ordered 5 types of dishes....
foodies there are super spicy...
we are all lovin it....thumb up  :D

 this one prawns + sotong....forgot the name...but is the spiciest food ever....

This is ostrich with black pepper sauce....nice...and din take photo for other dishes, coz i am too hungry tat time... :D


a few camwhore pictures to end the post....
 we are sistals  :)
 oldest one with the youngest one, also the fatest one with the thinnest one.... xD
my cute sister ❤

emo to the max and so a short post written :)
Bye and Good Night...
will update my blog again once i am free...

A song to all❤

By2-爱丫爱丫

 


永远都不要让自己太依赖一个人
因为世界上最能依靠的
始终还是自己
告诉自己
只要还活着
不管遇到什么事
都不会死!!!
 <END>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template