Tuesday, December 13, 2011

i hate tat i am no longer a TEEnager :(

 alright, i am officially 20 now...:(
i wish i can get back to the time when i was just a lil girl...


just a short post today to inform my readers tat i am growing older...XD
btw, have received few msgs tat really touch my heart :')
from my beloved cousin.....did anyone tell u tat YOU ARE THE BEST COUSIN EVER...i promised will learn to be more independent, but still i need ur accompaniance to complete my life :') ❤
From my one-and-only mummy....wat i noe is she improve alot, coz last time she dun even noe how to write a msg...but now?she did it....she suprised me with her newly opened fb account...And now, she suprised me by writting the sweetest msg tat i ever received from her...love u my mummy ❤❤❤

just received a fb wallpost from my sister
LOL...PUI KIA call me pui kia...damn funny right?btw, love u too la ❤



Also, specially thx to my dearest bf, his parents and his sweet sisters...
they celebrate my b'day every year, am so touched ❤

love my b'day cake...especially the tweety bird...actually there is a story behind how my bf manage to get the tweety bird decoration for me :D

SMILE and say CHEESE..TEEHEE ♥
 i noe i look retarded inside both photo...but who cares....as long as i am happy...tat's it :D




time to sleep...
Good Night Earthlings

btw, thx for all the wishes from FB, sms and calls...
due to my phone has out of credit, so cnt reply u all..paiseh paiseh :D

a song to end today post
掉了-张惠妹
by charlyn 

 



<Enf Of Post>
i am glad tat i found the right one...
love u my BF ♥
Miss my daddy so much
  Love u BABA although u are not with me right now ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template