Saturday, April 2, 2011

Holiday Mood oNNNNNN ◕‿◕

Ok...I know...had abandoned bloggie for another one week...
But...here i come...
The whole week, i busy on my case study and business....
really have no time to blog...
seriously, i miss blogging a lot...

so tis will be a super random post...
coz i juz wanna write something here
no limitations set, juz wanna write anything i wanna express :)
Oh well...another good news is, i am officially on an one week holiday...
Still, have only plenty of time to spend at sweet home, spend with sisters and parents...
Coz, i am goin to sit for MUET speaking test on the coming monday...
although i already been experienced the kind of test during my FCE Exam...
Frankly, i still feel abit nervous...

Another thing to pleasant me is the Puchong Trip with bf and his friends next week...
Looking forward,Jogoya too...
Lastly, is that Bf' birthday is around the corner...
i have to plan how to celebrate with him...
actually i am squeezing my brain all the time just to give him a surprise b'day, but finally, i give up!!!
It's really challenged and he mentioned to me ytd that he wants to celebrate his b'day with his family this year...
i MUST say YES...
Family should be put in the first place...totally AGREE!!!
Also, i hope my 20 years old b'day can celebrate with my parents, sisters too...
Still, is glad that i had bought his b'day present last few weeks, to avoid spending all my money in my stuffs  :P

Recent life can just be described in one single word...HECTIC!!!
I love hectic life :)

YTD bf and i dragged a movie call World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles

this movie's been released for about 3 weeks...
and i am sure many people watched it ad, so dun have to talk so much about this...
It's such a great movie...better den SKYLINE so so so so muchhh!!!
ya...i shud't compare World Invasion to such a suck movie actually...

A camwhore picture before the movie started...
2 pictures look same  :D


On the way to DP...
i saw a super Q ducks sitting inside a car which in front of us
SUPER CUTE....and i screamed like hell...
It's look alike with one of my duckie :)


Short shopping session, and i bought some low cost clothes...
bought a red red bag....actually, that's the first red colour bag i ever bought so far...and i madly in love with it :P

Ya...another good news is, up to 50% sales at Padini Concept, Vincci shoes too...
You can actually shop there and grab some back...

The red bag, it suits my casual look most of the time... LIKE*

Think to end the post...
A really short post...
Ya...and i was having a good BBQ time just now with my besties....
Unfortunately, sore throat, should drink more water and never ever let myself sick so easily...


Good Night PPL... :D

Feel free to view my online shop
and if anyone interested to buy clothes or facial products from me...
can add my facebook account...
since i banned by facebook cannot add friends for bout 2 weeks...
so, add me as your friends if u are interested...THX alot :)


<END OF POST>

❤Kindly reminded to click on the older post below, thx❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template