Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finally have my new hair dyed...

My tired face :(
Halo...it's nice to be here again with my brand new hair colour :)

as the topic stated, i just having my new hair dyed this evening...
and also my hair become shorter, the fringe too...
overall, i quite satisfied with the outcome...

oh ya...if u all did notice all my photo before...
u will actually find out that my hair is really awful...
Besides of the bad and dehydrated hair quality, my hair colour is not balanced anyway...

The prove will be shown below...
Look at the hair carefully...
SEE!!!My hair can be separated into 3 parts with 3 different level of hair colour...
Gosh, how could i survive with this type of hair for so long!!!

ya...i acted a bit exaggerated...LOL
But i did really get shocked when i look back all the photo i took before...
especially the photo in few previous posts...

Well, spent 3hrs sitting there and it's make me feel super sleepy...
I hate goin salon but i have to!!!
Confused right?? XD
Luckily, at the end, i quite contented with the hair final appearance...

  No more imbalance hair colour and obviously my hair quality turn to be better now :)

So, i back to my home and the first thing a girl will do for their new hair is camwhoring...
No doubt...every girl will definitely take lots of pictures to show their new hair...Me too
:D

Well, let's share the photo to u all :)

 temporary set the hair a slightly curl...LIKE
 closer look... the hair colour...brownish orange i think...
 that's not may bag :D
one more with my pity duck...


OOPS...a super short and random post for today...
BTW, i drive a lot these few days...
so, do my driving skills improve???
Hope so, but one good thing i noe is that my eyesight become better now when i drive on night time...
YEAH   ^v^
trying to improve my hair quality by buying some hair care products...
Anyone has any recommendations or suggestions....
I NEED It badly...
THX

So, again...



♥Good Night Worlds♥

<End Of Post>


❤Kindly reminded to click on the older post below, thx❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template