Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year also went for shopping?? @v@

This year suppose to be a great year
but actually not so......
new year...new zodiac prediction for everyone...
some is bad...some is good...
for me...scroll down and find out :)

*Prediction Part
@Horoscopes for Sagittarius girl predict
~my first half of 2011 wouldn't be so smooth as my second half year of 2011
~it also state that this year i probably will separate with my another half T.T
@Chinese Horoscope for Ram(羊)predict
~my 2011 year will be the worst year among the recent few years  
that's why my mum warned me hundred times before:“don't ever quarrel or fight with anyone, if not something bad will happen to u!!!!!!”

i used to be a non-superstition of those things
Now, i prefer to believe them
that's the reason why i oways worry about my hot-tempered bf  >.<

oops...
i think i shud blog something related to my topic...
ya...that's right
the shopping session in KL shopping centers
i spent my whole weekends(3 days) to fight for my CNY clothes, bags, shoes...etc
a picture b4 we depart to Setapak, KL
 she's cute♥

it's been 2 years i nvr took bus
since i stayed at my friend's house(Plaza Taman Prima, Setapak)
no car, no bf, so i have to take bus to those places
it costs me only RM1.90 to Sungei Wang from Setapak
CHEAP!!!!!!



Day 1
During the first day, we went to Sungei Wang
while waitin for my sis to join us
we random picked a restaurant to fulfill our stomach

 “Madam Wong” inside Sungai Wang~~~
 mui's key chain~~~love it!!!!!!
my friends...mui mui :)

we took some photo again since the decorations there are so adorable and attractive
 me♥
 ah mui♥
 cute snow baby♥


Actually, no much to buy in Sungei Wang
some of the clothes there are not up to date
and are more suitable for my mom and grandma, though 
but the prices still acceptable and cheaper than the clothes in MUAR

we took our dinner in a Hong Kong styled restaurant nearby Sungei Wang
U-Village Hong Kong Restaurant

Dun be surprised that certain drinks there(royal milk tea and YingYong)are allowed to refill!!!!!! and only cost us RM3.90 for each......
dishes of the night~~~all very nice and i like the butter toast so much♥

camwhore time~~~~~~~~~~~
 sis and me♥
 me♥
 tired face
hate my chubby face >.<
*
*
*
♥♥♥End of Day 1♥♥♥

Day 2
as i mentioned, i didn't buy much in Sungei Wang
and so, during the second day
sis and i went to Times Square for another fight
 before goin out...camwhore again~~i pinned my hair and make me look younger~~
my right eye looks a bit swollen...coz i dun't have enuf slp the previous day

no transport and to be an independent girl...
we took bus again...
 nth to do when waiting for the bus under the hot hot sun......

Woah...
Actually Time Squares is a better place to shop
the clothes there are so fashionable and the prices are all affordable
fairer than any shopping centers that i ever been to
but the only disadvantage is that customers are not allowed to try the clothes there
Suckssss rite...
ppl who are underweight or overweight will definitely cnt fit some of the clothes there
mine is the best example...
after i went back home and tried my clothes
i just realised that six of them are too large and too loose to wear :(
wanna cry la~  T.T

 camwhore for the last fight......
my face look weird.................
*
*
*
♥♥♥End of Day 2♥♥♥

Day 3
there suppose to be no day 3 actually
but bf they all sddly decided to stay one more night
and so we headed to ONE-U, Damansara
majority of well-known branded shops can be found inside ONE-U

surprisingly, i bought nothing that day
coz my shopping mood is temporary off for one single day

took some funny pictures since had nth to do/buy
please spot the differences or similarity???!!!   xD
me and bf♥

so during the 3rd day...i stay at bf friend house-dickson 
his house is amazingly luxurious than i thought
the best house ever for a student~~he lives alone in a room with only RM350++ per month~~kena shocked rite???!!!

During the night...
the boys went for their entertainment-Pool

 just act for fun
their serious faces..spot the differences again!!!

For the supper part
we went to a well-known burger stall in Setapak called BOBBY BURGER

 the menu
 burger stall's tauke~~his face suit his name-Bob  xD
thumbs up♥the onion added make Bobby burger different from others...... 
if u come to Setapak...
and feel like eating something for supper
try this...and u will never regret~~ 
but remember...Bobby burger close vry early~~about 1.30am~~
*
*
*
♥♥♥End of Day 3♥♥♥

three contented daysss
actually i like to shop in Sunway Pyramid the most
but it's ok~~as long as there's a place for me to shop...
more than enough......
striving so hard for few days...here the outcomes ^.^




time to go bed...
@.@good night to me@.@
BUT
^♥^good morning world^♥^
 

❤Kindly reminded to click on the older post below, thx❤

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Not using an Horoscope app? Download The Most Accurate HOROSCOPE App (Available for iOS and Android)

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template