Sunday, January 16, 2011

i just changed it ------ my hairstyle!!!

For the coming CNY
everyone trying to create brand new atmospheres for themselves
decorate their sweet homes
prepare lots of snacks and soft drinks for their families
buy new clothes, new shoes, new bags...etc
and the most important thing is, create a new look for themselves

when we talk about a new look
automatically we will think about changing a new hairstyle
one's hairstyle is so important to affect their look

In order to change my messy hair
i called my hairdresser
So, i've finally done my first hair rebonding in year 2011

But an unexpected and unfortunate incident happened to me ytd
Here the story......
*
*
*
OTW to saloon...i realized that i don't have enough cash to pay
so i stopped my car in front of the MUAR's shopping center --- WETEX PARADE
and headed to the ATM machine
Due to the urgent urination...i went to the toilet in 3rd floor
Everything seem so smooth
until i reached the place where i parked my car
and tried to take out my car key from the fully filled bag
keep searching but i found nth!!!!!!
start to be panic and it's freaking me out......
worrying about someone will drive the car away
so, i have to stay there and ask for help from bf
BF reached and i started to search for the keys
i walked along the paths i had passed and kept searching
But i couldn't even find a single coin on the floors
i felt so depressed and guilty
as my last hope was nearly destroyed
an idea came out on my mind
my sixth instinct hinted me to go towards the reception
after asking and answering some questions
the receptionist took out a chain of keys
and yes!!!that's mine!!!
Finally...i found it......
so excited and told bf that i decided not to rebond my hair since he looked so pissed off
But...conversely...he convinced me to rebond my hair
at the moment...I know...he is the best...but at that moment only xD xD xD
end of story...
*
*
*

Name:Expert Hair Saloon
Hairdresser: Terry
hours spent: 4 hrs++
price: RM200above (for rebonding only...but the actual price is according to the quantity and quality of the products they used)

i spent few hours at the saloon and struggling for choosing few hairstyles that the recommended by the hairstylist

At last...
due to my laziness to care and set my hair...
i chose to straighten my hair...no more kind of troubling curly hair...

now...i have a younger look than before...
a briefly description here...
shorter fringe...fewer layers...straighter hair and brighter colour(i didn't dye my hair)

To show the differences of my new hairstyle with the previous one
i took some photo

Previous hair-style(didn't set my hair as usual and so look messy)


current hair-style (right after t done my hair...i camwhore)
 cheese :)
a bit innocent look /0\
 
 normal look ❤
farther look with little-hun-hun❤


Please...spot the differences!!!!!!  XD XD XD
well..i admit that the new hairstyle reli look much much younger than b4 or maybe my actual age
anyway...some ppl gave good comments on it but some not
actually doesn't matter...
i totally can accept this look :)
btw...i still wondering y my hair look brighter than b4...
never dyed since last year month August
i should have asked my hairdresser why...
coz i still worrying about that isit my hair's condition bcome worse and worse :(


b4 goin bed...

my camwhore photo with new hair style after scrubbing my face and doin mask...
using my little phone to take the photo
photo effect by using camera and phone are totally different!!! 


promise myself that i will care more about my hair
girl's hair is important too...

Here...
hope everyone can join my sis' online shop on facebook
Click the link below if you are interested ^♥^

Ev Legenda fAshion House

Some of the items sold

Clothes Album:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20340&id=115729378500083




 


Feel free to view her online shop...thanksss :)



oops...the sky become brighten gradually
its time for me to go bed
good night to myself
everyone
♥♥♥have a good day♥♥♥
more update coming soon...stay tuned :)


❤Kindly reminded to click on the older post below, thx❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template