Thursday, February 2, 2012

开心乐龙龙-除夕夜(CNY eve) ^w^

this post suppose to be up on CNY eve, but i am like too lazy and no time to blog through out the first week of CNY :(
but i am here anyway, so just assume that now is still CNY eve when u are reading this :P

For me, reunion dinner is a MUST for CNY Eve...
as usual, my home prepare steamboat as reunion dinner for every new year...
this year too :D
Undeniable, everyone loves steamboat


everyone of us  include my cousins, uncles, sisters, bf and other relatives gather at my house, eat together, talk together, take photo together  :D
but the most important things is, we are all in red, all of us wear like there's several of red packets walking around my home....TEEHEE
BUT, sometimes, some ppl are not satisfied with our chinese traditions......
so wat's wrong with our red red clothes, we are just following our new year tradition...
so wat's wrong with those firecrackers, we are just following our new year tradition to get rid of the monster :D

Now
some photo sharing here :D

 we are happy family :D ignore the orange face pls XD

 me, bf and le long long ^^

 my grandma & cousin

 they are oranges? :P

 with my youngest sister

 cousins+sisters+bros

 with xiao hui

 camwhore

 sisterssss

 RED RED=HUAT HUAT

 sis+her bf+le long long

 TEEHEE

 my babe dolls with le long long...so cuteee

 praying to Tgong...bobi bobi

 A family photo

 sweet+lovely old couple - my parents
 this is my phone wallpaper during new year :D

and this, twins le long long(they are both not belong to me) i think this is the most successful CNY character created by Astro Group...IDK, but everyone loves it!!!

 Lastly, a random pix of my new phone casing and pink home button...i love to have everything in new during every CNY...and i did it :DD

alright, gtg now...here, wish everyone a happy Dragon Year, happy oways healthy oways...
HUAT ARHHHHHHHHHHHH ^.^

more CNY posts will be coming up soon, stay tuned ;)

<END>




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simple girl❤ Simple life❤ Simple world Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template